Reflex vs Memory Foam
Before a comparison can be done an understanding of the items to be compared and its features must first be given to help people understand what is been confirmed. On that note, the Reflex foam mattress will first be defined.
The Reflex foam
The Reflex foam is foam made of medium to above average density of polyurethane which is part of the material also used to make the memory foam bed. The features of the Reflex foam are; It takes the shape of your body contours when sleeping on it thereby eliminating pressure points and it does this by displacing the air bubbles inside the foam sideways when your body applies pressure on the Reflex foam, if the pressure is removed the bubbles quickly return and the foam assumes its original shape. This feature makes it popular for use as an orthopaedic mattress.
The Memory foam
The memory foam is made with polyurethane and other chemicals and it is also known as the Visco-elastic foam. It was made by some scientist form Switzerland for NASA space centres. The features of the memory foam beds are;
The memory foam takes the shape of the body on it moulding itself to the body’s contours thereby eliminating pressure points and ensuring a good night’s rest. The method at which the memory foam retains its shape when applied pressure is removed is by air returning into the numerous little holes that were pushed into the environment by the body’s pressure.
The memory foam bed also adjusts its temperature to suit the temperature of the sleeper providing him with a good night’s rest.
Reflex Foam vs. Memory Foam
• The reflex foam assume the shape of the body resting on it and springs back to shape when the body is removed, the memory foam bed also does the same by moulding itself to the contours of the body on it.
• The Reflex foam eliminates the effects of pressure points; the memory foam also alleviates the problem of pressure point.
• The memory foam adjusts its temperature to fit that of the body temperature of the user, the reflex foam has no such feature.
• The Memory foam comes at quite a steep cost with 10 years warranty from Zleeps, the Reflex foam comes quite cheaper than the memory foam.
• Due to their similarities and pros and cons, making a choice between these two types of foam is not an easy decision to make, different things such as your budget, their features etc. should be considered before making a choice. If you are confused and in need of help, you can easily contact the Zleeps customer care to consult with their experts who takes down your taste and use them to pick the suitable memory foam mattress or Reflex foam mattress that would take care of your needs. Purchasing your memory foam from the firm is done online and shipping services are also provided to customers.